- Responsive, heavy-duty replacement for original/other light-duty cord
- Does not stretch
- Fits most models and makes
- Comfortable cushioned grip
- Hook-n-loop strap to secure to the motor shaft
This trolling motor replacement release and lift system is a rugged, nylon jacketed stainless steel cable with a large comfortable cushioned grip handle which solves the problem of the cheap lift and release ropes on today's trolling motors.
As trolling motors become more powerful, complex, and heavy, the lift systems from the manufacturers have not kept pace. Too often fishermen are faced with broken ropes and handles often in critical times, especially tournament guys. The G-Force™ Handle solves that problem once and for all. Fits most models and makes. The G-Force™ Handle comes complete with a hook-n-loop strap to secure to the motor shaft while underway. This product will last and can lift in the most difficult situations.
*NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON MINN-KOTA EDGE OR MOTORGUIDE PRO MODELS*
Garmin Force Models: The only way our G-Force Handle will work with the Force is to use our handle with the existing cable
Endorsed and proven by Gerald "G-Man" Swindle.
The patented G-Force™ Handle is a quantum leap improvement in trolling motor replacement rope technology.
Motorguide Xi5 will need the clamp on G-Force Handle (GFH-CA1R-DP) **Not available**
Endorsed by B.A.S.S. Elite Pro "G-Man" Gerald Swindle, this is the last lift & release system you will need to buy!
- Incompatible With: Minn-Kota Edge Or Motorguide Pro Models
- Material: Nylon-Jacketed Stainless Steel Cable, plastic cushioned handle
- Color: Black/Red
- Note: cable not compatible with Lowrance Ghost or Garmin Force